Group, The; Soft Porn Ads and their effect on teens
2/06/92 Soft Porn Ads and their effect on teens
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Soft Porn Ads and their effect on teens
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Lois Kanter, attorney; Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Joyce Allen Beckford, florist; Diane Burkhardt, middle school teacher, Wellesley public schools; Carolyn Bulmer, artisan.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Soft Porn Ads and their effect on teens,” 02/06/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_969AB350759C4563A50C063988546C40.
- MLA: “Group, The; Soft Porn Ads and their effect on teens.” 02/06/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_969AB350759C4563A50C063988546C40>.
- APA: Group, The; Soft Porn Ads and their effect on teens. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_969AB350759C4563A50C063988546C40