Secret of Life, The; Mouse That Laid the Golden Egg, The
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Secret of Life, The
- Mouse That Laid the Golden Egg, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
This eight-part series reveals how scientists' ability to decipher and manipulate our genes will transform medicine -- and perhaps the human race. Hosted by David Suzuki, a Canadian geneticist and TV personality.
Series release date: 9/1993
- Program Description
This episode covers the brave new world of genetically engineered sheep, pigs, plants and other mutant life forms. Hoping to strike it rich, investors are enticed by everything from bruiseless tomatoes to animal-produced human organs for transplant.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Costa, Barbara (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Secret of Life, The; Mouse That Laid the Golden Egg, The,” 08/26/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 21, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_959F3974C3D74D62A75B0E891A91B2BF.
- MLA: “Secret of Life, The; Mouse That Laid the Golden Egg, The.” 08/26/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 21, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_959F3974C3D74D62A75B0E891A91B2BF>.
- APA: Secret of Life, The; Mouse That Laid the Golden Egg, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_959F3974C3D74D62A75B0E891A91B2BF