Group, The; Political Opposition Research
8/7/96 Opposition research in politics
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Political Opposition Research
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Vicki Ogden, Publisher, Cape Cod Community Newspapers; Lee Blais, President, Financial Inquiry Consultants; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston; Gerry Lange, Republican political consultant; Madge Kaplan, Boston bureau chief, Marketplace.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Political Opposition Research,” 08/07/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 18, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_957B11E6E95245BF87CF07F9DB1FC417.
- MLA: “Group, The; Political Opposition Research.” 08/07/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 18, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_957B11E6E95245BF87CF07F9DB1FC417>.
- APA: Group, The; Political Opposition Research. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_957B11E6E95245BF87CF07F9DB1FC417