Group, The; America's moral vision of the world
2/8/93 America's moral vision of the world
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- America's moral vision of the world
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Kim Hawkins, professor, Northeastern University Law School; Christopher Edley, Harvard Law School; Jonathan Moore, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace; Harvey Cox, professor of divinity, Harvard Divinity School; James Thomson, professor of history and journalism, Boston University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; America's moral vision of the world,” 02/08/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 22, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_94430F769448491595DA4C9796F2667A.
- MLA: “Group, The; America's moral vision of the world.” 02/08/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 22, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_94430F769448491595DA4C9796F2667A>.
- APA: Group, The; America's moral vision of the world. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_94430F769448491595DA4C9796F2667A