Group, The; Economic Issues in the presidential campaign
2/29/96 Politics and Economic Issues
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Economic Issues in the presidential campaign
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Jack Beatty, Senior editor, The Atlantic Monthly; Roger Brinner, Chief economist, DRI/McGraw-Hill; Madge Kaplan, Boston bureau chief, Marketplace; Lester Thurow, Author, "The Future of Capitalism", Professor of economics, MIT Sloan School of Management.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Economic Issues in the presidential campaign,” 02/29/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 21, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9355E4BFF61B4AA9B97B9F46CEE9B9ED.
- MLA: “Group, The; Economic Issues in the presidential campaign.” 02/29/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 21, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9355E4BFF61B4AA9B97B9F46CEE9B9ED>.
- APA: Group, The; Economic Issues in the presidential campaign. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9355E4BFF61B4AA9B97B9F46CEE9B9ED