Education And Race Relations; Negro Child and The School, The
Approximate date: 1965
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Education And Race Relations
- Negro Child and The School, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series of 14 programs, plus panel discussions, featuring members of Tufts University discussing the issue of race relations circa 1965. B&W, produced by David Sloss, directed by Allan Hinderstein, shot in the WGBH studios.
Series release date: 1965
- Program Description
Lecture by Thomas Pettigrew, Associate Professor of of Social Psychology, Harvard University. Recorded in the WGBH Studios 9/23/1965, B&W, Directed by Allan Hinderstein.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Social Issues
- Race and Ethnicity
- Sloss, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Education And Race Relations; Negro Child and The School, The,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 24, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_931009F761414B6ABED2C47ADCE4B773.
- MLA: “Education And Race Relations; Negro Child and The School, The.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 24, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_931009F761414B6ABED2C47ADCE4B773>.
- APA: Education And Race Relations; Negro Child and The School, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_931009F761414B6ABED2C47ADCE4B773