Group, The; Arafat and the Peace Process
10/26/95 Arafat and the Peace Process
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Arafat and the Peace Process
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Leonard Hausman, Director, Institute for Social and Economic Policy in the Middle East, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Joshua Rubenstein, Northeast regional director, Amnesty International; Herbert Kelman, Professor of social ethics, Harvard University; Naseer Aruri, Professor of political science, University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, Author, The Obstruction of Peace.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Arafat and the Peace Process,” 10/26/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9230E0BE7DA449979A07D61EF28F5C85.
- MLA: “Group, The; Arafat and the Peace Process.” 10/26/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9230E0BE7DA449979A07D61EF28F5C85>.
- APA: Group, The; Arafat and the Peace Process. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9230E0BE7DA449979A07D61EF28F5C85