Mystery!; Poirot, Series III: The Million Dollar Bond Mystery
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Poirot, Series III: The Million Dollar Bond Mystery
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
The future of the London and Scottish Bank is riding on their shipment of Liberty Bonds to New York on the Queen Mary. Poirot must make the most difficult decision of his career: can he overcome seasickness to accompany them on their journey?
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Poirot, Series III: The Million Dollar Bond Mystery,” 12/29/1991, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 10, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_91BAB2CC7DFA4F8D83AD839BBB6E4981.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Poirot, Series III: The Million Dollar Bond Mystery.” 12/29/1991. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 10, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_91BAB2CC7DFA4F8D83AD839BBB6E4981>.
- APA: Mystery!; Poirot, Series III: The Million Dollar Bond Mystery. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_91BAB2CC7DFA4F8D83AD839BBB6E4981