Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Serve, The
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Serve, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Program Description
“When a beginner steps up to serve, you know that point is almost over.” Most people have an image of the classic service form and that’s why they keep losing. Coach Braden replaces bad imagery with winning form.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Serve, The,” 02/12/1981, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 21, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_916EEB55F20F48E9B72BAC2450D8B0B3.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Serve, The.” 02/12/1981. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 21, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_916EEB55F20F48E9B72BAC2450D8B0B3>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Serve, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_916EEB55F20F48E9B72BAC2450D8B0B3