Ten O'Clock News; New England Governors on Seabrook
Michael Dukakis, John Sununu, Joseph Brennan, Madeleine Kunin, William O'Neill, and Edward DiPrete hold a panel on Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant. Dukakis and Sununu comment on their opposing views. Massachusetts Energy Secretary Sharon Pollard comments on a potential energy crisis. Following the edited story is b-roll footage from the panel presentations.
- Ten O'Clock News
New England Governors on Seabrook
- Series Description
NIGHTLY NEWS WITH CHRISTOPHER LYDON AND CARMEN FIELDS Began January 1976. Replaced evening news show EVENING COMPASS. Original host: Steve Nevas. Other anchors, Christopher Lydon (1977-91) and Gail Harris (1983). In 1980 - hour long. Ended in 1991.
(PREDECESSORS: Louis Lyons began news operations at WGBH in 1952. The News at 10 began in 1966. The Reporters premiered in 1970. The Evening Compass started in 1974.) Series release date: 1/1976
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Brennan, Joseph E.
- Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant (N.H.)
- Press conferences
- Energy policy
- State governments
- Sununu, John H.
- Kunin, Madeleine
- Dukakis, Michael S. (Michael Stanley), 1933-
- DiPrete, Edward D.
- O’Neill, William A. (William Atchison), 1930-2007
- News Report
- Kelly, Hope (Reporter)
- Chicago: “Ten O'Clock News; New England Governors on Seabrook,” 06/12/1986, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_90C1939AC4C64644B2287981BE807963.
- MLA: “Ten O'Clock News; New England Governors on Seabrook.” 06/12/1986. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_90C1939AC4C64644B2287981BE807963>.
- APA: Ten O'Clock News; New England Governors on Seabrook. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_90C1939AC4C64644B2287981BE807963