Greater Boston; Beat the Press (10/5/2007)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Greater Boston
- Beat the Press (10/5/2007)
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) Firefighters, prior restraint 2) Hillary Clinton cackle, election coverage 3) Press packet
Guests: Joe Sciacca, Boston Herald; Dan Kennedy, Northeastern University; John Carroll, Beat the Press / Boston University; Callie Crossley, Commentator
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Beat the Press (10/5/2007),” 10/05/2007, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 13, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_906591C8F12A43FAB5488C909057ACF5.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Beat the Press (10/5/2007).” 10/05/2007. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 13, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_906591C8F12A43FAB5488C909057ACF5>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Beat the Press (10/5/2007). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_906591C8F12A43FAB5488C909057ACF5