Cook's Tour; Soup and Bread
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Cook's Tour
- Soup and Bread
- Series Description
Pilot for series with Globe columnist Sheryl Julian on cultural cooking. Series release date: 1990
- Program Description
Yara Roberts presents guest, Crescent Dragonwagon, who prepares Sicilian food with Moorish influences, including rabbit stew.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Bartlett, Virginia (Series Producer)
- Donnelly, Laurie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Cook's Tour; Soup and Bread,” 01/07/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 17, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_905C7606BB09405EBAD78F4E15FD4F54.
- MLA: “Cook's Tour; Soup and Bread.” 01/07/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 17, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_905C7606BB09405EBAD78F4E15FD4F54>.
- APA: Cook's Tour; Soup and Bread. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_905C7606BB09405EBAD78F4E15FD4F54