Evening at Pops; Richard Rodgers Night
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Richard Rodgers Night
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
The Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Rodgers: Overture Rodgers: My Romance Rodgers: Carousel Waltz Rodgers: Cinderella March Rodgers: Soliloquay from Carousel Rodgers: Surrey with Fringe on Top Rodgers: People Will Say Rodgers: With a Song in My Heart Rodgers: Victory at Sea
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Richard Rodgers Night,” 12/17/1980, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8F7977380E5D4E6A816B8FC2528024C8.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Richard Rodgers Night.” 12/17/1980. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8F7977380E5D4E6A816B8FC2528024C8>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Richard Rodgers Night. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8F7977380E5D4E6A816B8FC2528024C8