Antiques Roadshow; Dallas, TX
Antiques Roadshow # 210 Dallas , TX EE Master
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Antiques Roadshow
- Dallas, TX
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
In the Dallas edition of ANTIQUES ROADSHOW, experts from the nations top auction houses hope to find silver, American Indian artifacts, paintings and folk art. Chris Jussel visits Fair Park, home of one of the largest collections of art deco buildings in the country, created as part of the Texas Centennial Exposition in1936. Collectors gather at the Adams Mark Hotel where ANTIQUES ROADSHOW appraisers encounter such unique items as a folk art whirligig and an heirloom sampler.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Dallas, TX,” 10/03/1997, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8F6D156B53B6435DB879589A26342FF1.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Dallas, TX.” 10/03/1997. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8F6D156B53B6435DB879589A26342FF1>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Dallas, TX. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8F6D156B53B6435DB879589A26342FF1