Cook's Tour; Brazilian Style
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Cook's Tour
- Brazilian Style
- Series Description
Pilot for series with Globe columnist Sheryl Julian on cultural cooking. Series release date: 1990
- Program Description
Cook's Tour: Brazilian Style reveals one family's culinary secrets, as the mother and daughter from Minas Gerais show host Sheryl Julian (food writer for the Boston Globe) how to shop for and prepare an authentic, home-style Brazilian feast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Bartlett, Virginia (Series Producer)
- Donnelly, Laurie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Cook's Tour; Brazilian Style,” 07/10/1990, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 12, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8EE190BCC8D84DA9A4C152883658CF3A.
- MLA: “Cook's Tour; Brazilian Style.” 07/10/1990. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 12, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8EE190BCC8D84DA9A4C152883658CF3A>.
- APA: Cook's Tour; Brazilian Style. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8EE190BCC8D84DA9A4C152883658CF3A