Cook's Tour; Brazilian Style
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Cook's Tour
- Brazilian Style
- Series Description
Pilot for series with Globe columnist Sheryl Julian on cultural cooking. Series release date: 1990
- Program Description
Cook's Tour: Brazilian Style reveals one family's culinary secrets, as the mother and daughter from Minas Gerais show host Sheryl Julian (food writer for the Boston Globe) how to shop for and prepare an authentic, home-style Brazilian feast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Bartlett, Virginia (Series Producer)
- Donnelly, Laurie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Cook's Tour; Brazilian Style,” 07/10/1990, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 18, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8EE190BCC8D84DA9A4C152883658CF3A.
- MLA: “Cook's Tour; Brazilian Style.” 07/10/1990. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 18, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8EE190BCC8D84DA9A4C152883658CF3A>.
- APA: Cook's Tour; Brazilian Style. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8EE190BCC8D84DA9A4C152883658CF3A