Cook's Tour; Brazilian Style
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Cook's Tour
- Brazilian Style
- Series Description
Pilot for series with Globe columnist Sheryl Julian on cultural cooking. Series release date: 1990
- Program Description
Cook's Tour: Brazilian Style reveals one family's culinary secrets, as the mother and daughter from Minas Gerais show host Sheryl Julian (food writer for the Boston Globe) how to shop for and prepare an authentic, home-style Brazilian feast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Bartlett, Virginia (Series Producer)
- Donnelly, Laurie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Cook's Tour; Brazilian Style,” 07/10/1990, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8EE190BCC8D84DA9A4C152883658CF3A.
- MLA: “Cook's Tour; Brazilian Style.” 07/10/1990. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8EE190BCC8D84DA9A4C152883658CF3A>.
- APA: Cook's Tour; Brazilian Style. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8EE190BCC8D84DA9A4C152883658CF3A