Group, The; Primary Doctors on Health care
10/7/93 Primary Doctors on Health care
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Primary Doctors on Health care
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Bruce Pastor, MD, director, Pastor Medical Associates; Al Mulley, MD; Mary McNaughton Collins, MD, senior medical resident, University Hospital; Michael Myers, physician, MIT medical department; Tim Crowley, Physician.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Primary Doctors on Health care,” 10/07/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 25, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8E60FA618CF944C6955BC6679C539499.
- MLA: “Group, The; Primary Doctors on Health care.” 10/07/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 25, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8E60FA618CF944C6955BC6679C539499>.
- APA: Group, The; Primary Doctors on Health care. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8E60FA618CF944C6955BC6679C539499