Martha Speaks; Stanley Saves the Day; Milo Goes for Gold
Martha Speaks Master Tape Episode 87 MSPE000507 HD-Base AUDIO SPLIT TRACK
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Martha Speaks
- Stanley Saves the Day; Milo Goes for Gold
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered September 1, 2008
"Martha Speaks" is an animated series that is designed to enrich the vocabulary of 4- to 7-year-olds. The series is based on the classic books by Susan Meddaugh that have charmed and captivated millions of children. Each episode uses Martha's unique linguistic abilities and the hilarious consequences to engage kids and help build their vocabulary skills.
In each Martha Speaks episode, the characters use special words throughout the show. Explicit words, marked with (E), are defined by one of the characters on the show. Implicit words, marked with (I), are used on the show but not defined.
Produced with Studio B Productions, Inc. Series release date: 9/1/2008
- Program Description
Stanley Saves the Day Raye Lankford Kenan Thompson guest stars as Truman’s cousin, Stanley, who’s obsession with watching movies tends to get on his cousin’s nerves. When the gang spots two crooks at the Wagstaff City Hotel, Stanley’s knowledge of heist movies may be the best tool they’ve got to prevent a robbery.
Milo Goes for Gold Ron Holsey Milo never wins anything. Tired of being trophyless and second-bested by his friends, he devises a way to triumph by making up his own games. The only trouble is, his friends are pretty good at those too…
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Barss, Karen (Series Producer)
- Sullivan, Brigid (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Martha Speaks; Stanley Saves the Day; Milo Goes for Gold,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 23, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8DF15F8C7261453FB479ED5CEE1734C7.
- MLA: “Martha Speaks; Stanley Saves the Day; Milo Goes for Gold.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 23, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8DF15F8C7261453FB479ED5CEE1734C7>.
- APA: Martha Speaks; Stanley Saves the Day; Milo Goes for Gold. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8DF15F8C7261453FB479ED5CEE1734C7