Group, The; Affirmative Action (6/1/1995)
6/1/95 Affirmative Action
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Affirmative Action (6/1/1995)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Lois Kanter, attorney; Glenn Loury, Professor of economics, Boston University; Kim Hawkins, professor, Northeastern University Law School; Jeff Jacoby, Columnist, The Boston Globe; Michael Thelwell, Professor of afro-american studies, University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Affirmative Action (6/1/1995),” 06/01/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 20, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8DE741B839F64CF786B213AB7496F484.
- MLA: “Group, The; Affirmative Action (6/1/1995).” 06/01/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 20, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8DE741B839F64CF786B213AB7496F484>.
- APA: Group, The; Affirmative Action (6/1/1995). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8DE741B839F64CF786B213AB7496F484