Group, The; Human Rights: Year in Review
The Group on Human Rights: Year in Review, 12.13.95, with Susannah Sirkin, Joshua Rubenstein, Shen tong, Martin Diskin, Alan Berger
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Human Rights: Year in Review
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Martin Diskin, professor of anthropology, MIT; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Joshua Rubenstein, Northeast regional director, Amnesty International; Susannah Sirkin, Deputy director, Physicians for Human Rights; Shen Tong, President, Democracy for China Fund.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Human Rights: Year in Review,” 12/13/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 26, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8DC4A0E4C73946F292F956026FDA23FF.
- MLA: “Group, The; Human Rights: Year in Review.” 12/13/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 26, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8DC4A0E4C73946F292F956026FDA23FF>.
- APA: Group, The; Human Rights: Year in Review. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8DC4A0E4C73946F292F956026FDA23FF