Group, The; Future of The Boston Globe
6/3/93 Future of The Boston Globe
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Future of The Boston Globe
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Vicki Ogden, Publisher, Cape Cod Community Newspapers; Ike Williams, attorney; Stephen Mindich, publisher, The Boston Phoenix and owner, WFNX-fm; Russel Pergament, vice chair, Community Newspaper Company- Former stockbroker; Robert Jordan, columnist, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Future of The Boston Globe,” 06/03/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 24, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8DA713CBF93145D4A9C15CE7CE028DC5.
- MLA: “Group, The; Future of The Boston Globe.” 06/03/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 24, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8DA713CBF93145D4A9C15CE7CE028DC5>.
- APA: Group, The; Future of The Boston Globe. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8DA713CBF93145D4A9C15CE7CE028DC5