Group, The; Abortion clinic blockade law
10/20/93 Clinic Blockade Law
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Abortion clinic blockade law
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Joyce Cunha, executive director, Mass Choice; Dwight Duncan, professor of law, Southern New England School of Law; Jeffrey Allen, former selectman, Town of Brookline; Daniel Leahy, lawyer and state senator, (D) Lowell.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Abortion clinic blockade law,” 10/20/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8CCFA5A403BA41008847C5226F158944.
- MLA: “Group, The; Abortion clinic blockade law.” 10/20/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8CCFA5A403BA41008847C5226F158944>.
- APA: Group, The; Abortion clinic blockade law. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8CCFA5A403BA41008847C5226F158944