Mystery!; Jericho, Series I: A Pair Of Ragged Claws, Part 2
Jericho I: A Pair of Ragged Claws, part 2 of 2
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Jericho, Series I: A Pair Of Ragged Claws, Part 2
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
London, 1958. Inspector Jericho of Scotland Yard is called to investigate a murder in Notting Hill. A young black man, Roy Marlowe, was shot on his way home from work at the local bus depot. Tension in the neighborhood between the black and white communities has been brewing for a while, and it's about to hit fever pitch.
That very same night Sir Nicholas Wellesley is kidnapped from outside his gentleman's club on Piccadilly. The ransom note arrived the following morning and his wife, Lady Clare, has expressly asked that Jericho take the case.
The murder investigation of a young Jamaican leads to accusations of police incompetence.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Jericho, Series I: A Pair Of Ragged Claws, Part 2,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 21, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8CA8ACF7EB844092A3717C6A0180D6AB.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Jericho, Series I: A Pair Of Ragged Claws, Part 2.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 21, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8CA8ACF7EB844092A3717C6A0180D6AB>.
- APA: Mystery!; Jericho, Series I: A Pair Of Ragged Claws, Part 2. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8CA8ACF7EB844092A3717C6A0180D6AB