FRONTLINE; My Husband Is Going To Kill Me
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- My Husband Is Going To Kill Me
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered January 1983 Since January 1983, FRONTLINE has served as American public television's - PBS - flagship public affairs series. Hailed upon its television broadcast debut as "the last best hope for broadcast documentaries," FRONTLINE's stature over 23 years is reaffirmed each week through incisive documentaries covering the scope and complexity of the human experience. Series release date: 1/1983
- Program Description
In February 1987, thirty-year-old Pamela Guenther turned to the police and the courts in a Denver, Colorado suburb for protection from her violent husband. Three weeks later, as her children watched, she was murdered.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Public Affairs
- Zaritsky, John (Producer)
- Storring, Virginia (Producer)
- Chicago: “FRONTLINE; My Husband Is Going To Kill Me,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8C5ED0D4631A49999FDF6AB018A48BED.
- MLA: “FRONTLINE; My Husband Is Going To Kill Me.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8C5ED0D4631A49999FDF6AB018A48BED>.
- APA: FRONTLINE; My Husband Is Going To Kill Me. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8C5ED0D4631A49999FDF6AB018A48BED