Group, The; Women and Breast Implants
1/28/92 Women & Breast Implants
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Women and Breast Implants
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Tom Moroney, columnist, The Middlesex News; Rebecca Rollins, freelance journalist, dog breeder; Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Joyce Allen Beckford, florist; Sumner Slavin, plastic surgeon.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Women and Breast Implants,” 01/28/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 18, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8B8EA5412BB24D63A26D7A3EB1F3199C.
- MLA: “Group, The; Women and Breast Implants.” 01/28/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 18, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8B8EA5412BB24D63A26D7A3EB1F3199C>.
- APA: Group, The; Women and Breast Implants. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8B8EA5412BB24D63A26D7A3EB1F3199C