Group, The; China and Asia's balance of power
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- China and Asia's balance of power
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Philip Zelikow, Professor of public policy, Harvard University; Ross Terrill, author, China in Our Time; Dwight Perkins, Professor of economics, Harvard University; Jonathan Spence, Author, "God's Chineese Son".
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; China and Asia's balance of power,” 02/23/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 20, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8B299829D2E44D10B7C7A3F06EC468AC.
- MLA: “Group, The; China and Asia's balance of power.” 02/23/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 20, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8B299829D2E44D10B7C7A3F06EC468AC>.
- APA: Group, The; China and Asia's balance of power. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8B299829D2E44D10B7C7A3F06EC468AC