Simply Ming; On the Road in San Antonio with Diana Barrios Trevino
Simply Ming San Antonio: Diana Barrios Trevino SD Upconvert
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Simply Ming
- On the Road in San Antonio with Diana Barrios Trevino
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Simply Ming heads to Texas on this special episode based in San Antonio. Ming joins Chef Diana Barrios Trevino and her family at their famous restaurant, Los Barrios, and learns how to make simple, delicious, flavorful Tex-Mex cuisine right along side Diana and her brother. After “shopping” in the Trevino’s family kitchen, Ming comes up with his own take on Tex-Mex cuisine.
Recipes Ming's Chorizo Stuffed Pork Chops Diana Barrios Trevino Tex-Mex Oxtail Soup
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; On the Road in San Antonio with Diana Barrios Trevino,” 12/28/2012, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 13, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8AC2DC0279844767A7A6BB0EDC889B55.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; On the Road in San Antonio with Diana Barrios Trevino.” 12/28/2012. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 13, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8AC2DC0279844767A7A6BB0EDC889B55>.
- APA: Simply Ming; On the Road in San Antonio with Diana Barrios Trevino. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8AC2DC0279844767A7A6BB0EDC889B55