Group, The; 100 Years of the Automobile
10/10/96 100 Years of Cars
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- 100 Years of the Automobile
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Jane Holtz Kay, Architecture critic, The Nation; Thomas Palmer, Reporter, The Boston Globe; Tim Weiskel, Director, Harvard Seminar on Environmental Values; Fred Salvucci, Center for Transportation Studies, MIT.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; 100 Years of the Automobile,” 10/10/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 26, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8A6D3A27BCE14C919629E14503770AE2.
- MLA: “Group, The; 100 Years of the Automobile.” 10/10/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 26, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8A6D3A27BCE14C919629E14503770AE2>.
- APA: Group, The; 100 Years of the Automobile. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8A6D3A27BCE14C919629E14503770AE2