Mystery!; Agatha Christie Stories, Series I: The Red Signal
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Agatha Christie Stories, Series I: The Red Signal
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Broadcast during the 1982- 1983 Season Series Description: Going beyond the standard whodunit format, these stories encompass Agatha Christie's witty plots and characterizations -- from romantic light comedies to occult thrillers and spine-chilling mysteries.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Agatha Christie Stories, Series I: The Red Signal,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 24, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8A687FBC6D644F5BA0B92F192687630B.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Agatha Christie Stories, Series I: The Red Signal.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 24, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8A687FBC6D644F5BA0B92F192687630B>.
- APA: Mystery!; Agatha Christie Stories, Series I: The Red Signal. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8A687FBC6D644F5BA0B92F192687630B