Evening at Pops; American Spirit
Osgood Upshaw Boston Ballet 5/19/97 & 5/27/97
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- American Spirit
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Evening at Pops is back for its 28th WGBH-produced season. Keith Lockhart, in his third year as Boston Pops conductor, kicks off summer performances with a gala new concert featuring CBS Sunday Morning host Charles Osgood, Metropolitan Opera soprano Dawn Upshaw and the Boston Ballet in an all-American program.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; American Spirit,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 20, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_89DEF14CE81C44C69E56793581DDE7C3.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; American Spirit.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 20, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_89DEF14CE81C44C69E56793581DDE7C3>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; American Spirit. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_89DEF14CE81C44C69E56793581DDE7C3