Presentation; Presentation (12/5/1968)
Clip reel of programming broadcast on WGBH in 1968. See program level record for content details.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Presentation (12/5/1968)
- Series Description
Clip reel of programming broadcast on WGBH. Series release date: 1960
- Program Description
Clip reel of programming broadcast on WGBH in 1968:
1) Unidentified public affairs program hosted by Don Fouser regarding the controversy surrounding Black History Day and staging of the Leroi Jones play "The Slave" in Wellesley, MA. color
2) Unidentified clip form dramatic play shot in studio featuring (2) young actors. b/w
3) Clip from Mixed Bag: Quill. color
4) Unidentified program about student unrest on the campus of Brandeis University. Features excerpts of speech given by Brandeis President Morris Abram (commencement?); as well as footage of Abram meeting with students in his office to discuss the unrest. color
5) Clip from PBL: The Dwarfs. Production of Harold Pinter play The Dwarfs, intercut with a live studio audience discussion of the work moderated by Louis Lyons and featuring Elliot Norton, the director David Wheeler, and the cast including Paul Benedict and Jon Voight. color
6) Making Things Grow with Thalassa Cruso and an unwanted slug. color
7) Say Brother #16 shown from 1 minute to air to mid point in show. Jim Spruell, Henry Hampton, and Stewart Thomas. color
8) "I Wish I Might" clip from dramatic fantasy production shot in studio. Four cast members in checkerboard colored costumes observe a song and dance performance by the vowels, A, E, I, O, U, and Y. color
9) Clip from program Referendum, about the ballot questions facing Massachusetts voters in the November (1968)elections. Produced by Nick French, directed by David Dowe. color
10) Clip from What Is It That Waves. color
11) Clip featuring Susan "Stockard" Channing and actors from NET Playhouse: Theatre America: A Celebration of William Jennings Bryan. color
12) Group of clips from the series What's Happening Mr. Silver. color and b/w
13) Clip from James Brown at the Boston Garden, April 5, 1968. b/w
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Presentation; Presentation (12/5/1968),” 12/05/1968, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 16, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_89DD1A568B1E42BEB678951B116D5FC7.
- MLA: “Presentation; Presentation (12/5/1968).” 12/05/1968. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 16, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_89DD1A568B1E42BEB678951B116D5FC7>.
- APA: Presentation; Presentation (12/5/1968). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_89DD1A568B1E42BEB678951B116D5FC7