Group, The; Boston Hospital's Dollars Debate: Part 1
5/11/93 Bost on Hospital's Money Debate Part 1
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Boston Hospital's Dollars Debate: Part 1
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Rina Spence, RKS Health Ventures Corp.; Richard Knox, Medical writer, The Boston Globe; Jackie Jenkins-Scott, CEO, Dimock Community Health Center; Loretta McLaughlin, editor, editorial page, The Boston Globe; Judith Kurland, Former commissioner, Boston Health and Hospitals and Health care policy adviser, McDermott and Associates.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Boston Hospital's Dollars Debate: Part 1,” 05/11/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 25, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_89AF739F343F487CB627146AE35FA1BD.
- MLA: “Group, The; Boston Hospital's Dollars Debate: Part 1.” 05/11/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 25, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_89AF739F343F487CB627146AE35FA1BD>.
- APA: Group, The; Boston Hospital's Dollars Debate: Part 1. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_89AF739F343F487CB627146AE35FA1BD