Group, The; Love and Relationships: Valentine's Show
Love & Relationships: Valentine's Show
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Love and Relationships: Valentine's Show
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Michael Blowen, Columnist, The Boston Globe; Diane White, columnist, The Boston Globe; Carolyn Bulmer, artisan; David Bulmer, psychiatrist; Upton Bell, WBZ radio and WSBK-TV.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Love and Relationships: Valentine's Show,” 02/13/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 21, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_880D5A1839684CE08C3FC4E4D36B1CA7.
- MLA: “Group, The; Love and Relationships: Valentine's Show.” 02/13/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 21, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_880D5A1839684CE08C3FC4E4D36B1CA7>.
- APA: Group, The; Love and Relationships: Valentine's Show. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_880D5A1839684CE08C3FC4E4D36B1CA7