Evening at Pops; Roberta Peters
NIGHT IN OLD VIENNA R.PETERS
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Pops
- Roberta Peters
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Roberta Peters and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Schrammel: Vienna Forever Mozart: Eine Kleine Nactmusik Mozart: Ache Ich Liebte from Abduction Strauss: Voices of Spring Strauss: Blue Danube Waltzes Lehar: Merry Widow Waltz Strauss, O.: My Hero from Chocolate Soldier Strauss: Laughing Song (Die Fledermaus) Strauss, J.: Feurfest Polka Strauss, E.: Fast Track Polka
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Roberta Peters,” 07/07/1972, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 16, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8736563544544D718F891B16BE075B64.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Roberta Peters.” 07/07/1972. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 16, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8736563544544D718F891B16BE075B64>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Roberta Peters. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8736563544544D718F891B16BE075B64