Evening at Pops; Roberta Flack
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Pops
- Roberta Flack
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Roberta Flack and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Gounod: Cortege (The Queen of Sheba) Rossini: Overture to The Barber of Seville De Falla: Ritual Fire Dance Ashford/Simpson: Ain't No Mountain High Enough Dylan: Just Like A Woman MacColl: The First Time... (a capella) Mitchell/Green/Jackson: Let's Stay Together Davis: I Believe in Music Kern: Selections from Showboat Weill-Mason: Mack the Knife
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Roberta Flack,” 02/08/1973, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 8, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_84E92203F459442685D4F3F4C2C669D0.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Roberta Flack.” 02/08/1973. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 8, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_84E92203F459442685D4F3F4C2C669D0>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Roberta Flack. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_84E92203F459442685D4F3F4C2C669D0