Evening at Pops; Nathaniel Rosen
DOLBY A STEREO
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Nathaniel Rosen
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Virtuoso cellist Nathaniel Rosen, winner of the 1978 Tchaikovsky Competition Gold Medal, performs the colorful Variations on a Rococo Theme by Tchaikovsky and a Divertimento by Haydn.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Nathaniel Rosen,” 06/21/1982, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8391DDD8B38C454BACA4ADEA5C529539.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Nathaniel Rosen.” 06/21/1982. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8391DDD8B38C454BACA4ADEA5C529539>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Nathaniel Rosen. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8391DDD8B38C454BACA4ADEA5C529539