Mystery!; Sargeant Cribb, Series III: Mad Hatter’s Holiday
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Sargeant Cribb, Series III: Mad Hatter’s Holiday
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Dour, stolid, tenacious Detective Sargeant Cribb, of the newly formed Criminal Investigations Department, stalks the streets of London in the 1880's in pursuit of crime. His methods are neither glamorous nor flashy, his sense of humor is dry and his method is dogged. Yet somehow, he always gets his man -- or woman.
Episode titles: "Murder Old Boy?" - "Mad Hatter's Holiday" - "The Last Trumpet" - "Invitation to a Dynamite Party" - "The Choir That Wouldn't Sing"
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Sargeant Cribb, Series III: Mad Hatter’s Holiday,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 17, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_82F090105A514BACA71652AEDE0438D3.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Sargeant Cribb, Series III: Mad Hatter’s Holiday.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 17, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_82F090105A514BACA71652AEDE0438D3>.
- APA: Mystery!; Sargeant Cribb, Series III: Mad Hatter’s Holiday. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_82F090105A514BACA71652AEDE0438D3