Evening at Symphony; ABBADO Conducting: MAHLER
ABBADO: MAHLER / RESURRECTION stereo
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Symphony
- ABBADO Conducting: MAHLER
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
Claudio ABBADO Conducting: MAHLER: SYMPHONY #2 ; Resurrection
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; ABBADO Conducting: MAHLER,” 03/10/1979, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_820448152A0F454F8D8FBEF0077FC945.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; ABBADO Conducting: MAHLER.” 03/10/1979. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_820448152A0F454F8D8FBEF0077FC945>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; ABBADO Conducting: MAHLER. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_820448152A0F454F8D8FBEF0077FC945