Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 201
Uncaptioned Master Stereo : Yes
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II
- Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 201
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast 2003 The second season of WOOF! provides tools, ideas, demonstrations and advice to keep both owners and dogs on their best behavior. WOOF! is both entertaining and educational — giving behind-the-scenes access to real people and unrehearsed behavior while showing straightforward methods used to develop the very best pup protocol. Series release date: 2003
- Program Description
In the second season premiere of WOOF! It's a Dog's Life, dog trainer to the stars Matthew Margolis, aka "Uncle Matty," visits with a family that adopted Amber, an abused dog, who needs help adjusting to her new happy household. Uncle Matty also gets down to basics as he demonstrates the best way to leash-train a Basset Hound puppy; works to tame Gizmo, an adult Pekinese who's too big for his britches; and shows the best way to teach an old dog new tricks when he encourages a skittish pup Sandy to tackle a flight of stairs.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 201,” 09/18/2002, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_81FE76E92A5E4AA5BFA05B77ADF83BB7.
- MLA: “Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 201.” 09/18/2002. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_81FE76E92A5E4AA5BFA05B77ADF83BB7>.
- APA: Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 201. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_81FE76E92A5E4AA5BFA05B77ADF83BB7