Rough Cut- Woodworking With Tommy Mac; Bookstand
Rough Cut 407 Cookbook Stand Caption Master
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Rough Cut- Woodworking With Tommy Mac
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROUGH CUT - WOODWORKING WITH TOMMY MAC invites viewers into the world of respected furniture maker Tommy MacDonald, as he travels to historic landmarks to gain design inspiration and then returns to his workshop to demonstrate the steps and techniques needed to create future family heirlooms. In each episode, MacDonald shares his skills and best practices, providing detailed project instructions for anyone interested in learning the basics of the craft. For the more experienced enthusiast, Tommy also showcases his more complex projects with advanced tips and techniques. Each half-hour includes three segments: "Basic Woodworking Techniques," "Weekend Projects" and "The Field Trip."
Rough Cut – Woodworking with Tommy Mac is produced by WGBH Boston and distributed by American Public Television. Series release date: 10/2/2010
- Program Description
Bookstand – Silas Kopf
This week on Rough Cut, we’ll build a frame and panel bookstand that’s perfect for any room. And for our Rough Cut Road trip, we’re heading to western Massachusetts to hang out with the legendary Silas Kopf, to see how he creates his unique brand of marquetry.
Resources: Veneer Scroll Saw Table Saw Shoulder Plane 3/16” Hardwood Dowel
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Donnelly, Laurie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Rough Cut- Woodworking With Tommy Mac; Bookstand,” 10/14/2013, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_80E5A6C7BCF24680AD271C2553515DB4.
- MLA: “Rough Cut- Woodworking With Tommy Mac; Bookstand.” 10/14/2013. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_80E5A6C7BCF24680AD271C2553515DB4>.
- APA: Rough Cut- Woodworking With Tommy Mac; Bookstand. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_80E5A6C7BCF24680AD271C2553515DB4