Group, The; Standards in Boston Schools
9/3/97 Standards in Boston Schools
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Standards in Boston Schools
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Robert Gittens, first assistant district attorney, Suffolk County; Kevin Cullen, reporter, The Boston Globe; Thomas Payzant, superintendent, Boston public schools; Michael Contompasis, headmaster, Boston Latin School.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Standards in Boston Schools,” 09/03/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 27, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7FD26E0CFB474F2F88420C0BB55B5379.
- MLA: “Group, The; Standards in Boston Schools.” 09/03/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 27, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7FD26E0CFB474F2F88420C0BB55B5379>.
- APA: Group, The; Standards in Boston Schools. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7FD26E0CFB474F2F88420C0BB55B5379