Simply Ming; Cranberry Wasabi Horseradish Relish
Simply Ming SMMG 319K1, Cranberry Horseradish Relish, Uncaptioned Master, 26:46
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Simply Ming
- Cranberry Wasabi Horseradish Relish
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Guest Chefs: Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger Ming's Cranberry Wasabi Horseradish Relish proves that cranberry is a flavor that you'll crave long after Thanksgiving has come and gone. Ming's master recipe is an explosion of flavor and it really packs a punch in dishes such as Pork Pot Stickers, Roasted Pork Loin, and his version of the classic Cubano Sandwich. Then, Ming visits The Victory Garden with gardener Kip Anderson to look at horseradish in its raw form. Back on the set, Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger join Ming to make their Seeded New York Steaks with Cranberry Wasabi Horseradish Relish.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; Cranberry Wasabi Horseradish Relish,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7EDCF1D803644CACB6303DF4785F2714.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; Cranberry Wasabi Horseradish Relish.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7EDCF1D803644CACB6303DF4785F2714>.
- APA: Simply Ming; Cranberry Wasabi Horseradish Relish. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7EDCF1D803644CACB6303DF4785F2714