What's Happening Mr. Silver; Underground Films
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- What's Happening Mr. Silver
- Underground Films
- Program Number
- Series Description
This series experiments with new form and new ways of handling its subject matter by incorporating a youthful style and sense of concern. Series release date: 1967
- Program Description
Interview with filmmakers Otto Preminger and Andy Warhol, and scenes from several underground films.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Barzyk, Fred (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “What's Happening Mr. Silver; Underground Films,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 18, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7E3607D18C3149A2A84A5737FD729C4D.
- MLA: “What's Happening Mr. Silver; Underground Films.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 18, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7E3607D18C3149A2A84A5737FD729C4D>.
- APA: What's Happening Mr. Silver; Underground Films. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7E3607D18C3149A2A84A5737FD729C4D