Group, The; Shared values in a civil society
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Shared values in a civil society
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Leslie Harris, Judge, Boston Juvenile Court; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Charles Derber, Author, The Wilding of America; Professor of Sociology, Boston College; Jacqueline Rivers, director, Boston Algebra and Middle Schools Project, Elder, Azusa Christian Community; Mark Gerzon, Author, A House Divided.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Shared values in a civil society,” 04/01/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 24, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7E1B739F3A644455806885F461C37E4A.
- MLA: “Group, The; Shared values in a civil society.” 04/01/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 24, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7E1B739F3A644455806885F461C37E4A>.
- APA: Group, The; Shared values in a civil society. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7E1B739F3A644455806885F461C37E4A