Group, The; United Nations 50th anniversary
10/24/95 UN 50th anniversary
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- United Nations 50th anniversary
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Michael Berlin, associate professor of journalism, Boston University; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Philip Zelikow, Professor of public policy, Harvard University; Susannah Sirkin, Deputy director, Physicians for Human Rights; Selwyn Cudjoe, professor of Africana studies, Wellesley College.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; United Nations 50th anniversary,” 10/24/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 21, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7D4BFCA12D7442108A569E7B5724512A.
- MLA: “Group, The; United Nations 50th anniversary.” 10/24/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 21, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7D4BFCA12D7442108A569E7B5724512A>.
- APA: Group, The; United Nations 50th anniversary. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7D4BFCA12D7442108A569E7B5724512A