Classic Theatre: The Humanities in Drama; Wild Duck, The
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Classic Theatre: The Humanities in Drama
- Wild Duck, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
BBC productions of classic drama; interviews with actors, directors precede each play: "Edward II," "Macbeth," "The Duchess of Malfi," "Paradise Restored," "She Stoops to Conquer," "Candide," "The Rivals," "The Wild Duck," "Hedda Gabler," "Trelawny of the Wells," "The Three Sisters," "The Playboy of the Western World," "Uncle Vanya," "Mrs. Warren's Profession."
Interviews with actors, directors and scholars aired the evening before on Classic Theatre Preview.
See Prime Time Program Guide September 1975 for cover story. Series release date: 1975
- Program Description
Actor Denholm Elliott and Pratt Institute’s Rolf Fjelde discuss aspect’s of the production with background and excerpts.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Wilson, Joan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classic Theatre: The Humanities in Drama; Wild Duck, The,” 12/10/1974, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7B81019613954FB6B09E2D2781631D36.
- MLA: “Classic Theatre: The Humanities in Drama; Wild Duck, The.” 12/10/1974. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7B81019613954FB6B09E2D2781631D36>.
- APA: Classic Theatre: The Humanities in Drama; Wild Duck, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7B81019613954FB6B09E2D2781631D36