Mystery!; Foyle’s War, Series IV: Casualties Of War
WGBH Packaged show
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Foyle’s War, Series IV: Casualties Of War
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Searching for his missing goddaughter, taking care of her son, and a series of cases are enough to keep Foyle busy. To add to the pressure, his boss wants him to work on stamping out illegal gaming along the South Coast. But when a local gambler is found murdered near a military research center sabotage and gambling join forces, and Foyle must enter the top-secret arena of weapons research in pursuit of the truth.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Foyle’s War, Series IV: Casualties Of War,” 01/01/2007, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 16, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7B30045D893D49FF8448E2BE7B20ECBF.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Foyle’s War, Series IV: Casualties Of War.” 01/01/2007. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 16, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7B30045D893D49FF8448E2BE7B20ECBF>.
- APA: Mystery!; Foyle’s War, Series IV: Casualties Of War. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7B30045D893D49FF8448E2BE7B20ECBF