Group, The; South Boston High Racial Unrest
5/10/93 South Boston High Racial Unrest
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- South Boston High Racial Unrest
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Kevin Cullen, reporter, The Boston Globe; Ray Hammond, minister, Bethel AME Church, Jamaica Plain; Boyce Slayman, Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers; Gerry Vierbickas, president, South Boston Residents Group; Thomas J. McDonnell, pastor, Saint Augustine's Church, South Boston.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; South Boston High Racial Unrest,” 05/10/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 28, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7A71F84DECAF4376B50E147C1B175768.
- MLA: “Group, The; South Boston High Racial Unrest.” 05/10/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 28, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7A71F84DECAF4376B50E147C1B175768>.
- APA: Group, The; South Boston High Racial Unrest. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7A71F84DECAF4376B50E147C1B175768