Evening at Pops; Christopher Parkening
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Pops
- Christopher Parkening
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Series Description: Robert J. Lurtsema's popular radio program is an innovative mixture of recorded music, live performances, interviews, news, weather and Robert J.'s signature style.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Christopher Parkening,” 05/11/1973, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 21, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7A0C015D72B44819879E38FF6F6976D8.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Christopher Parkening.” 05/11/1973. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 21, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7A0C015D72B44819879E38FF6F6976D8>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Christopher Parkening. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7A0C015D72B44819879E38FF6F6976D8