Group, The; Media and Political Campaigns
11/5/96 Media and Political Campaigns
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Media and Political Campaigns
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston; Frederic M. Biddle, Television critic, The Boston Globe; Marty Sender, President, Sender Communications; Florence George Graves , journalist and resident scholar, Brandeis University; John Carroll, Advertising commentator.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Media and Political Campaigns,” 11/05/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 15, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_79EC9D3E1C454431A691705728CE2726.
- MLA: “Group, The; Media and Political Campaigns.” 11/05/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 15, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_79EC9D3E1C454431A691705728CE2726>.
- APA: Group, The; Media and Political Campaigns. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_79EC9D3E1C454431A691705728CE2726