Group, The; Longest Hatred: Anti-Semitism
4/22/93 The Longest Hatred: Anti-Semitism
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Longest Hatred: Anti-Semitism
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Leon Jick, professor of American Jewish studies emeritus, Brandeis University; Harvey Cox, professor of divinity, Harvard Divinity School; Reuven Kimelman, department of Near Eastern and Judaic Studies, Brandeis University; Mark Edward, professor of history of Christianity, Harvard Divinity School; Donald Dietrich, chair, department of theology, Boston College.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Longest Hatred: Anti-Semitism,” 04/22/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 22, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7930C8DAFFFD4B228CE7A0E52159625D.
- MLA: “Group, The; Longest Hatred: Anti-Semitism.” 04/22/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 22, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7930C8DAFFFD4B228CE7A0E52159625D>.
- APA: Group, The; Longest Hatred: Anti-Semitism. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_7930C8DAFFFD4B228CE7A0E52159625D